Welcome to the Alunah store; home of official Alunah merchandise.
Since first coming together in the English Midlands in 2006, Alunah have trafficked in a blend of the earthly and the unearthly. Over the course of their three albums – 2010’s Call of Avernus (Catacomb Records), 2012’s White Hoarhound (PsycheDOOMelic Records) and 2014’s Awakening The Forest (Napalm Records) – the four-piece have been a constant force of progression into an individualized take on psychedelic and organic heft. They release their fourth album Solennial on 17th March 2017 through Svart Records.
This store is managed by members of Alunah, all items are available for worldwide delivery, and are sent directly via Royal Mail from Alunah who are based in the UK.
Limited edition, hand numbered A3 poster, signed in black ink by Alunah. Limited to 30 copies, and digitally printed on 300gsm hammered Gesso paper stock. Features the Adrian Baxter illustrated 'Solennial' album cover, poster layout by Sophie Day. The poster will be delivered rolled in an A3 cardboard poster tube.
Alunah's fourth album 'Solennial' was recorded and mixed by Chris Fielding at Skyhammer Studios, England and mastered by Greg Chandler at Priory Recording Studios, England. The album features guest appearances by Charlotte 'Chipper' Nicholls (Crippled Black Phoenix, Portishead) and Rich Harris (Oily Toys). Artwork was created by Adrian Baxter.
Please note: we have put a limited amount on the store, the remainder will be available on the following dates:
- Friday 31st March: The Chameleon, Nottingham (UK)
- Thursday 6th April: The Flapper, Birmingham (UK)
- Friday 7th April: Bannermans, Edinburgh (UK)
- Saturday 8th April: Rebellion Manchester (UK)
- Sunday 9th April: The Lounge, London (UK)
- Saturday 6th May: MFC Coevorden (NL)
- Sunday 7th May: EXIT, Dusseldorf (DE)
- Monday 8th May: Music City, Antwerp (BE)
- Tuesday 9th May: TBC
- Wednesday 10th May: TBC
- Thursday 11th May: Coq d'Or, Olten (CH)
- Friday 12th May: Bloom, Mezzago (IT)